Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I paint fake nails, then remove the paint but not the nails?

I want to apply fake nails and paint them a different colour while I'm on half term. At the end of my holiday can I use nail-polish remover on a cotton swab to remove the coloured polish, but not the fake nail itself?Can I paint fake nails, then remove the paint but not the nails?
yeah, just don't soak your nails in the remover and it'll be fine.Can I paint fake nails, then remove the paint but not the nails?
yes. my friend does it all the time!





please answer mine! pics included!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
If they are good fake nails then it should be fine i do it all the time with acrylic nails.
yes you could still use the nail polish remover

No comments:

Post a Comment