Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you use store bought fake nails, can your real nails still grow?

I would like to know if when you use store bought, fake nails, can your real nails still grow?If you use store bought fake nails, can your real nails still grow?
Yes they are still able to grow. However, buffing the nail and the applying nail glue weakens the nail some. If you want to wear fake nails remember to remove them according to the directions. Tearing or ripping them off will do some serious damage to your nails. I have been wearing store bought fake nails for almost a year now. I couldn't see paying $20 every 2 weeks for the acrylic ones so I started saving money and do the glue on ones myself. My natural nails are the same length as the fake ones but are not very healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment