Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do people get fake nails?

I just want to know the whole attraction to them. Do you people who get them really think that someone cares about the length of your nails? And don't they get in they way?





Yes, yes, I know about how some people think they look good, but WHY do you think they look good?Why do people get fake nails?
I think they're hideous.Why do people get fake nails?
Personally, I dont think they look good. I never grow my nails and when they do grow I clip them because it bugs me. I like my nails short and clean. I think long nails look tacky and high maintenance but thats my opinion. Those who like them, I have no clue why.
They look good just like natural ones and you can't tell the difference so go figure
It's a long running fad. People do it to fit in. Notice it's not everyone who wears fake nails. Those who generally wear fake nails fit into a certain ';group';. It would be considered wrong and weird for them not to wear fake nails...
they aren't cheap either. i think part of it is getting pampered. Also makes them feel feminine. Most people i have known to have them usually don't keep them long, but I think it all goes back to girls wanting to look pretty. i think so many girls think that guys like that, and i think there are a lot of guys who go for that type. you know, most guys go for the prettiest girl, not many go for the natural one though that's what a lot of them really want.
I dont think they all look good. Some women get their nails done too long. There like claws. The ones I do like are some of the airbrush designs. If I were to get my nails done I would get them done in a airbrush design. I wouldn't waste money getting them some basic color that I could do myself.
it's just another way of dressing up. it's like earing or a necklace or dying ur hair. girls want to be perfect, that's why we wear makeup and work out. and not all girls want ';super long fake nails'; i like a nice simple french manicure
Cos they have Itchy Ars*s.....
Becaue there dumb
most people love the french nails -- i don't really know if the french nails are naturally that long, but somehow, it looks ';elegant';





some people get them for special occasions


like graduations, parties, festivals, etc etc etc!





one thing i don't really like is that when you have long nails


it's hard to turn a doorknob! i haven't tried long nails


but i've heard its dreadful to do such a simple action.


the solution is that they have to use their palms in order


to turn a doorknob





basically, i think it's a waste of money


but if they're the kind of person that says


';hey, look at my hands, my nails!'; then


they would get fake nails
People nowadays like to customize everything. I guess fake nails belong to that big pool of customizable things. I won't be surprised if 10 years from now, people will be wearing fake lips and stuff.
a womans nails says alot about them so if they go getting false nails just says tacky like dont you agree they feel heavy and i prefere my own nails by far
I personally think it completes a woman's look. It makes her look completely put together. I personally have fake nails because I chew my own. I would love to be able to have nails this long that were my own. But, until I can stop chewing on them, I will continue to get the fake ones done.
ok well heres my answer to that which i only get my nails done on holidays not all of the holidays tho..but anyway i have a bad habit of wanting my nails to be short.either cutting them or biting them off.when you get your nails done its helps your real nail grow without you trying to cute or bite them so after i take the nails off my nails are real long and i can keep them that way for a few weeks..but other then that..who can afford to get them dun all the time.and length aint an issue cuz i get my semi short not to long cuz then you can wipe your a s s lol
People get fake nails for the same reason they get face lifts or other things. They think that they aren't good enough so they use products to make them prettier.
because they look better than short little man nails. It's not necessarily to add too much length it's for a more groomed and put-together look..........I personally do not have an itchy arss... and to answer your question.......No, they do not get in the way... not for me... I can do everything just fine with them on........the only thing that gets a little hard at first is unzipping your pants :)
i wear fake nails because they look better than my chewed up nails and they help my nails grow
It is the same dynamic which makes white people try to darken their skin and brunettes bleach their hair blonde. Society has developed certain ideals of ';beauty'; which I believe originate from what used to be a sign of wealth or prosperity. A tan signifies the ';luxury'; of lying around on the French Riviera, etc. I don't remember, but I'm sure when acrylic nails were first introduced it was rich women mainly who could afford.





For me, and my nails aren't fake but I have acrylic put over my real nails, I think length on the nail makes the fingers look a little sleeker and not so fat...makes the hand look more ';feminine.'; And, don't know where it started - possibly in a dark dungeon somewhere- but I have never met a man yet who does not associate nice nails with some sort of sexual fantasy.
Some people think nails are beautiful when their long because they have color and designs on it. It does get in the way but I think they like how it looks. Some people think their hideous and bad. That's me. Just like if someone likes a shirt but the other doesn't like it. They have different opinions. Thanks for asking!
They are supposed to look sexy - (maybe like a tigress?) but I think they're ugly on most women. A few, who have pretty hand and keep the nails shorter look pretty. It's a vanity thing.
First of all, they don't look nice. Second of all, people who wear them are pretty stupid.
they are cleaner, smoother shiny-er and longer.... the paint can't get ruined liek on regualr nails
I dont like fake anything...
why do people live fake lives?
i hate them ,its stupid .im not attracted to them ,i like all natural.
2 and sometimes 3 of the 5 nails on each of my hands grows down around the ends of my fingers. Acryllic overlay fixes this problem for me. I keep them at a natural length however. They don't get in the way and in fact I worry less about them because they are so strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment