Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you feel about women wearing weaves, fake nails, and makeup?

I think that women should do whatever makes them feel good about themselves, even if it means having fake stuff. At the end of the day, all that matters is yourself (that sounds a lot more selfish that I inteded) and everyone has a right to feel beautiful, so I think that it's fine for them to wear fake nails and make-up!How do you feel about women wearing weaves, fake nails, and makeup?
I agree

Report Abuse


How do you feel about women wearing weaves, fake nails, and makeup?
I dont get weaves or fake nails. Nails grow and to pay for fake, dont get it, but if someone wants fake hair, fake nails go right ahead,
I think its ok as long as they don't go overboard with it. a little can go a long ways.
there is nothing wrong in doing any thing if its done tastefully see tyra banks oprah these women look always good but i really have problem with long polishesd nails they look really yuvky but iof they are filed properly with good manicure even fake look good some times it all depends how you are representing your self.
using fake stuff is fake beauty....n fake is cant be admired
Beautiful. Especially very long fake nails and wearing extremely thick heavy makeup with false eyelashes, tons of mascara and lipgloss almost dripping of their lips.
It's a personal decision, I don't care.
I wonder why they bother, frankly, although if anyone wants to do so, good luck to 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment