Saturday, August 21, 2010

Coloured contact lenses and fake nails or natural long nails?

I just started wearing coloured contact lenses. My eyes are pretty good I just really need them for school. The only problem is im soo use to wearing fake nails. I usually am always having my nails done or wearing fake nails. I cut my nails and there still short now, but im wondering is it possible to have fake nails or long real nails and still be able to remove/insert contact lenses?


Thanks in advance!Coloured contact lenses and fake nails or natural long nails?
its possible


i do it all the time!


but keep em clean


cause lots of bacteria


can get under nailsColoured contact lenses and fake nails or natural long nails?
Yes its possible! I have long nails and I also wear contacts.


You just have to be careful not to damage the contact.
as long as you are careful you can have fake nails
you can still wear contact lenses w long nails but you'll have to get used to it, plus it will be more challenging
I have long[fake] nails and I can get my contacts in and out easily.If you're careful you'll be fine
I dont know much about that. But please be careful anyway.
srry i don't know too much about contacts but as long as you are careful i think you'll be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment