Sunday, August 1, 2010

How do you feel about fake nails?

I just got a french manicure, but i dont know they dont seem like me??How do you feel about fake nails?
About six or so years ago I had breast cancer. The treatments that I received helped me but unfortunately it ruined my natural nails. My hands which has been lovely now were ugly to the point that I usually wore gloves. My hubby's niece was a nail tech and she urged me to get fake ones. I did and now have lovely hands again. I am so glad that I have them and will always have them. It is just like having cosmetic surgery on other parts of the body after cancer damage. They are now a part of me.How do you feel about fake nails?
I like the look of them, as long as they are not so long they make you look like a witch. Or like my librarian, LOL!
i like them as long as they are not too long and are a pretty color but it's sort of hard to do things with them...
I think they are ugly and gross.


Do you have any idea how many disgusting germs and viruses live under there? More than on your anus, that's how many!
When they are done right, meaning they aren't too long, they are shaped well to your hand, I think they are beautiful. Some people just can't grow out their nails very easily and/or maintain their own, so fake nails are a great option.





Most important is to keep them at a length that doesn't look obviously fake. It is important to clean under them a lot as to avoid getting fungal infections, and it is important for upkeep (getting refills) so they don't fall off and you have to keep paying for new ones.





So if you are good at keeping them well maintained, I think they are a great option.
acrylic nails disgust me.





do a french manicure on your OWN nails, grow them out a little and then file them straight. then just paint the white on the ends and if it's not straight, use a Q-tip with nail polish remover on it to straighten the line. then put a top coat, it's not that hard. i do that and people ask me if my nails are real or fake. this way you can say they're real, and they feel better too.
i just think they look fake!
there really cute if you have a fake tan and blonde hair.





i really love fake nails though.


kind of a hypocrite, i know.


becuase im very far from a fake tan and blonde hair.





but i think french manicures are very cute.


ecspecially if your going out or something.
hot
Some of them look trashy, if you get fake nails make them seem somewhat natural.


I prefer real ones though
i dont lyk fake nailz........ i have my real nailz ..... they luk fake but theyre not.... dont fake nailz make ur actual nailz weak??????? u shud jsut grow ur nailz...... tht way they myt not seem strange 2 u..........
OHHH, I adore getting french mani's (: They also look really nice, and surprisingly it can add a whole new look to you. Well kept nails are a definite plus.
I love the way they look but sometimes they can get expensive to maintain. And also they make things very difficult to do like open cokes or if you get your nail caught on somethin it hurts for like three days. But I have some right now.
They are nice, because the white looks nice, and takes less time to maintain than natural color nails - just be sure to keep them clean. I did french manicure acrylics, and love them to no end! You have to be the one to make the end decision though, because you are the one who will be living with it. It's whatever makes you the happiest that you should go with.
I LOVE how they look, but you can't easily pick stuff up, and they don't always fall off at the same times, and if 4 of your nails are pretty french manicures and one isn't then it kind of looks a little bad. They also can sometimes hurt when you take them off. If you don't play sports then they are for you! =)
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment