Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My girl friend wants to put fake nails on me?

My gf thinks it would look cute if she put glue on nails on me. She planned on taking me to the mall. I owe her big time, so I kind of half to do this.She said she's going to pick them up by next Saturday and put them on then. So I'd like them of before school. So, how easy are these to take off by your self and how do you do it?My girl friend wants to put fake nails on me?
shes weirdMy girl friend wants to put fake nails on me?
You have a really weird girlfriend. Why do you let her treat you like this? I mean you do have a say about your own body!


Glued nails are extremely hard to get off, well not the nails itself, just the glue. You will have to let it grow out and that will look VERY ugly.
That's kind of.......odd.





But Bill Kaulitz pulls it off.





http://m185.photobucket.com/image/bill%2鈥?/a>





Then again, he is emo.
um dipp then in some good nail polish remover and that should work. lol
Wow painting nails is one thing, but putting fake nails on a guy. That's really weird.
Soak your hands in warm water%26amp;like hand soap. Then they are easier to pull off.
They *** up your real nails though. and take like months to strengthen again.
hahahahaha that sucks man, they are really hard to get off. good luck
i know a kid named austin l and he is gay! is ur last name lating?

No comments:

Post a Comment