Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I remove my fake nails fast?

The only thing I have is acetone nail polish remover, and not very mush of it. Some people say this doean't work, but I can't go out of the house right now to buy 100% acetone or go to a salon. I need them off BY TONIGHT!!! What do I do?How do I remove my fake nails fast?
The best way to remove them is to use 100% acetone and use a med grit nail file in between the soaking to remove the nailsHow do I remove my fake nails fast?
Glad to see it worked for you this is how i do it...i soak them in 100% acetone remover and with a medium grit nail file ( for artifical nails of course i take them out and file the fake ones of... it takes a while but i learned this from the salon i go to this is how they showed me...

Report Abuse



bite them off I can do a full set in about 10mins
Hi! Soak your nails in the acetone polish remover for 5 to 10 minutes and then clip them down as far as you can....then resoak them for about 10 more minutes.After you cut them and soak them again, it makes it easier for the acetone polish remover to get under your artificial nails and eat away(loosen) the fake nails.
soak them in finger nail polish remover or alchahal
soak your fingers in hot water with some nail polish remover. works for me.
Use nail polish remover, acetone...and use one of those cuticle pushers and pop them off. It works.
She i wrong you should cut the nails off as much as possible then soak then in acotone nail polish remover she is dumb!
I always soked them in finger nail polish remover for a good 5 min or so and then they just came right off. Hope you get them off.
I would try to soak them in all the acetone that you have and then if worse comes to wrose you can always file them down or rip them off.....it will prob hurt and ruin your nails but if your that desperate.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment