Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to wear fake nails and be able to deal with them.?

I want fake nails but I go to school so I have to write and wearing fake nails makes it harder. Fake nails are very pretty and I love wearing it BUT to take them off you have to use nail remover and that smells awful and it's yucky. I want to be beautiful and wear fake nails. Can someone help me?I want to wear fake nails and be able to deal with them.?
get short fake nails ;)I want to wear fake nails and be able to deal with them.?
http://stores.ebay.com/Yukiumi-Store

Report Abuse



im sorry but i dont find it hard to write with fake nails i love getting them put on and get them all the time im sry i just dont see your problem
Instead of wearing fake nails that you glue on you can go to the mall or wal-mart and ask for a french manicure with fake tip and they will not fall of a I have my on right now
alls you do is for a while wear really cheap false nails, for a while and get used to them, that way if they snap it dosent matter, after a while get expensive ones done and ytou should be used to it.


ive wore them for 6 yeras now and the only problem i have is after going the toilet is pulling my knickers up without snapping them
Just don't get the nails done too long, you'll get used to them in a day or two. Doing your everyday activities will be second nature after that.





If you want to take them off, go back to the salon you had them put on at. It costs alittle, but it looks nicer than picking them off or doing them yourself.
Go to a nail salon if you want pretty fake nails you might as well get pretty real nails


fake nails don't last very much longer than real nails and realy nails don't cost much more


At some salons they have amazing designs but of course they are air brushed but they come out amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment