Saturday, August 21, 2010

What can I use to keep fake nails on?

so i have a dance coming up at school....tomorrow...and i have fake nails that i want to wear. i have no nail glue at home and i cant go out and buy nail glue. what can i use at home that will keep them on for a long period of time and will not damage my nail?What can I use to keep fake nails on?
hot glue?


normal glue doesnt really work trust me


uhm u really need nail glue so ask ur parents if u can cz fake nails are really tricky to keep on and sometimes nail glue doesnt keep it on


good luck ;)What can I use to keep fake nails on?
haha i used to use chewing gum lol.... u just have to be very careful not to pick anything up..





or superglue..





maybe elmers glue? tho ive never tried that....





sotch tape? cut it small and fold it so both sides r sticky....





just get creative

No comments:

Post a Comment