Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long will it take for my fingernails to grow out if i have on fake nails?

I have been trying to grow out my nails and I thought hey.........fake fingernails! But.....exactly how long is my question will it take for them to grow long? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!How long will it take for my fingernails to grow out if i have on fake nails?
well if you dont bite them or scratch them or anything ot should take about week to grow the longishHow long will it take for my fingernails to grow out if i have on fake nails?
I'm not shure , when i get the gel nails , my nails seem to grow quick i think it's because i bite them when i don't , so i just leave the fake nails on . i think it's looks cleaner ,and neater .


but it gets expensive and the hour evey few weeks gets time consuming
your nails will grow faster without fake fingernails, the glue on fake fingernails stunts the growth of your natural nails, so take off the fake ones and eat calcium and your nails will grow healthy and fast as well! works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment