Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get fake nails off?

I got fake nails on July 4th and I'm ready for them to come off. How can I get them off without any pain?How do I get fake nails off?
get a bowl and fill it with acetone...and just let your nails soak in it for about 3-5 min. after that time you'll see your nails start to look mushy and then just get a washcloth and slowly start rubbing it off.How do I get fake nails off?
well to soften the nails up its best to let them sit in ancitone for like 30 minutes. the acitone will make your hands extremely dry so make sure to moisterize them like crazy when yo are done. i had to do that for my fake nails but it didnt take them completely off so i had to file them down a bit and buff the tops so it was soft. then i painted over them to make them look good! good luck!
First off, what kind of fake nails do you have?


Trim off as much tip of the artificial nail you can.


If they're the glue on or arcylic nails then you have to soak them in nail polish remover/acetone for 10-40 minutes.


If you have gel nails then you file them off!





Good luck!
Well, I bit mines off ..but the way to do it without any pain is to soak them in nail polish remover with (acetone)*!!!! But It takes a long time..I don't have patience!!!
Proxicid or acollal
hot water for a couple of minutes then take them of slowly thats what i do
RIP THEM OFF!





haha jk.








umm under hot waterr:]

No comments:

Post a Comment