Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fake nails for nail biters?

so i bite my nails kinda bad and i really want to stop. so i want to get fake nails cuz if my nails look nice i won't bite them. so is there any kind of fake nails that i can get that i don't have to keep going in for matinence? and also don't cost a fortune? like ones that grow out and as they grow i cut them and eventually it's just my real nails?


thanks so much!


%26lt;3Fake nails for nail biters?
Fake nails will always need to be mantained because your nail grows under it. But you can try wraps that are really hard and paint them with speciall nail polish made for nail bitters (it tastes nasty) untill your nail grows out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have tried multiple nail polishes that are supposed to help you stop chewing them but none have them have worked. I am a teenager, and I have been chewing them for all my life. My friends always point out how disgusting they look because like I said I always chew them.

Post a Comment