Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I remove my fake nails fast without pain?

I'm an idiot and just put fake nails on then polished them but they look awful and I want them off now but there not budging help please!!!!!!!!!!How can I remove my fake nails fast without pain?
dont soak them in acetone pleeeease! itll ruin your natural nails. it happened to me and they looked disgusting. go to a shop and buy nail varnish remover with acetone in it, it should state of the bottle whether it has it in it or not. they should come off pretty easy and if you wash your hands after it shouldnt effect your natural nailsHow can I remove my fake nails fast without pain?
Soak them in hot water %26amp; nail polish reover :)


Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuAUuoMIs0EvkvlGCwZUy03sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090824170151AAdOKlQ
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090824171126AAbeQqI%26amp;r=w











two worlds collide from the inside











Marucho











it wont hurt
Buy some pure acetone %26amp; soak your nails in it, wait like 3 seconds %26amp; scrape the nail off, it comes off gooey %26amp; leaves your nails unharmed, though it dries out your skin.


Good luck
Accetone is found in some nail polish removers.





Soak your hands in nail polish remover and they should come off in about ten minutes. :)
soak them in nail polish remover





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
accetone! its what rofesionals use file them down then soak it in it then they should come off no problem :)
put them in hot water for a little while and they should come off easy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment