Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do tanning booth accelerating lotions stain your fake nails?

I have the gel ones as apposed to acrylic, but i'm assuming its the same thing.





also, it says apply immediately before tanning. How would you define immediately, because i rather do it at my house then go to my tanning salon. Let me know if/why that's a bad idea.Do tanning booth accelerating lotions stain your fake nails?
Iv known a few people n mates to rub vaseline on their nails! it works with tinting eyebrows and also put on your head to stop dye getting on your fore head when dying ya hair!!! so that should work.Do tanning booth accelerating lotions stain your fake nails?
I wouldn't apply that type of lotion before leaving your house, as it will probably stain your clothes. I can't tell you how many of my light bras and tops I've ruined because of bronzers in my tanning lotions...grrrr.
all ive found is when tanning with those nails they have turned yellow and so now ive taken extra towels, those small white ones they provide, and put my hands in them so my nails are covered from the light and dont turn yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment